NATO Codification System Course in Milton Keynes, UK
We are delighted to inform about our NATO Codification System Course that is scheduled for the 14th September – 9th October, 2015 in Milton Keynes, UK.
We have tailor-made this 4-week course along with our partner company Allan Webb Ltd. to fulfil the needs our customers have.
The NCS College 2016 in Brno, Czech Republic
It is our pleasure to inform you that the NCS College 2016 will be organised under the auspices of the University of Defence, Czech Republic and the NATO – Group of National Directors on Codification (AC/135) in Brno, Czech Republic like in 2014.
The NCS Course for Managers & Logisticians is scheduled for 29th August– 2nd September 2016 August followed by the NCS Course for Codifiers on 5th – 23rd September 2016.
For more information:
NCS Basic Course
The basic course of the NATO Codification System will provide the trainees with following skills:
- Broad knowledge of the NATO Codification System (NCS)
- The theory and practical experience in NATO Codification
- An understanding of the communication processes between National Codification Bureaux (NCB)
- An understanding of the tools required to carry out NATO Codification
- An overview of new trends in codification based on ISO 8000, ISO 22745 and eOTD
This course may be tailored to meet the particular needs of your organization. Please, contact us with your training requirements. If applicable, our staff will evaluate your needs and requirements and adapt a training plan accordingly.
NCS Advanced Course
The advanced course in the NATO Codification System (NCS) will provide the trainees with the following knowledge and skills:
- Deeper understanding of the basic principles and standards of the NCS
- Detailed familiarity with procedures of descriptive item identifications
- Maintenance of an item identification
- International data exchange
- Policy and methods of managing the NCS
- New trends in the NCS
- Practice in NATO Codification (with codification software MC CATALOGUE incl. the MCC eOTD module package)