Responsibilities for the DevOps Engineer include:
- if you have deployed and serviced a software package used by users inside and outside the company, you already know, what we are looking for
- building, deploying and maintaining new tools and infrastructure for developers
- creating instrumentation for automating and improving development and release processes
- collaboration with other teams on the implementation of Agile practices
- making norm automation-centric delivery of infrastructure solutions to developers
- maintaining a high level of safety and security against cybersecurity vectors
- diagnosing problems and delivering neutralization and solution for them
- quality assurance for the following established development patterns
Qualifications for the DevOps Engineer include:
- experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- practical working knowledge of Linux (must) and Windows (optional) – CLI, scripting, networking, automation
- experience with DevOps technologies - orchestration, configuration management, continuous integration, e.g., Docker, Terraform, GitLab, Ansible
- ability to lead discussions, make presentations and deliver technical results to a non-technical audience
- problem-solving attitude
- collaborative team spirit
- curious, discerning envelope pusher
- top-notch decision-making and collaboration abilities
- experience using an array of automation tools
Our technology stack
Ansible, AWS, Azure, K8s, Docker, Linux, Terraform, Git, Atlassian, Groovy, Python, Java, RDBMS (PostgreSQL, Oracle)
Why choose AURA
No routine, as all projects are unique (standard DB-based application, multi-node high-available application etc.). If there is a new technology or method for (not only DevOps) work, it can be implemented.
Who is AURA
- Brno-based international company of about 100 people, established in 1989. Our customers are in 21 countries on 5 continents.
- No open space, team-based offices of 2 to 4 developers, testers, analyst programmers, DevOps.
- Casual environment. After work, we go hiking, cycling or to the bar.
- Company benefits include one more week of holidays, dinner e-voucher, benefit card, target bonuses or flexible hours.
If this offer sounds like you are the one we are looking for, please mail us your CV and a few lines about yourself at email@example.com.
If you want to have an advantage during interview, please include solution for this exercise:
- using one-line shell command exchange first and second line in a file